This outlines the conditions of a SIG managing infra themselves for which the centos team is not directly responsible on a centos.org subdomain.
- A point of contact will need to be named and we will keep our own records for these contacts
- No illegal activity should occur on the hosted infrastructure
- Only content related to the SIG and/or centos should be served from this domain
- Centos and Red Hat will not be liable for any content served.
- No content should be served to any T5 country
- The entry will be created with the following format
- When the entry is created a it will be a cname created with the format
<sig_name>.unmanaged-by.centos.orgfor internal purposes this will then point to the A/AAAA record
- Security best practices should be put in place including but not limited to hsts and TLS v1.2
- We reserve the right to temporarily remove the dns entry if these conditions are not met or in case of a serious security issue.
How to get an entry¶
Please raise a ticket on the centos-infra tracker and select the sig-dns template.
Read the terms and if you agree to them provide the domain info.